Designed to evoke luxury within the household.
There's no easier way to freshen a room than with a high quality reed diffuser. By popular demand, we've created a luxury reed diffuser!
Ideal as a present, or as a fragrant addition to your home, diffusers create effortless and lasting aromas and are suitable for use in every room. As we spend more time indoors, uplifting scented treats are a great way to lift the mood and create a sense of homely warmth.
Our luxurious diffusers are the perfect gift for a home owner who appreciates luxury scents.
- Fragrance will last for around 3-5 months (yes, longer lasting than your typical reed diffuser).
- Net 5oz / Height 4.27”, Width 3.56”
- 8 Eco-friendly Fiber Sticks; 10”
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Gluten-Free, Lead-Free, Phthalate Free
- Non-toxic, Cruelty-Free Premium Fragrance Oils
MAGNOLIA PEONY - complex floral powerhouse you’ve been waiting for. Delicate yet satisfyingly bold, this fragrance captures spring at the peak of its blossoming glory with its marriage of magnolia, peony, and freesia.
Top: Violet, Lily
Middle: Peony, Magnolia, Freesia
Base: Powder, Wood
GRAPEFRUIT AND MINT - super refreshing and sophisticated summer fragrance. It starts with ripe, tangy grapefruit fused with garden-fresh mint. Hints of lavender and rhubarb add depth and complexity to this fresh fragrance. Citrus essential oils enhance this bold scent, while mint, thyme, and bergamot essential oils give it an herbal counter to the punchy, juicy grapefruit.
Top: Grapefruit, Rhubarb, Mint
Middle: Lavender, Rose, Apple
GREEN TEA AND LEMONGRASS - breathe in the botanical aromas of Green Tea and Lemongrass. A combination of herbal green tea leaves and citrusy lemongrass infuses this scent with irresistible freshness. Notes of green florals, jasmine petals, and orange blossom lend a sweetness while a touch of cedar and clean powder in the base reinforce the earthiness of the tea leaves.
Top: Green Tea, Lemongrass, Orange
Middle: Green Floral, Jasmine
Base: Orange Blossom, Cedar, Powder
- Add sticks to the bottle and flip the reed sticks after an hour.
- If you want a stronger scent, flip the reeds, and it will refresh them.
- Place the diffuser on a flat surface and in a safe area where it will not get knocked over or won’t spill or leak.
- Be attentive and keep your diffusers away from children and pets.
- If you flip the reeds please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly after.